The majority of sewer pipe blockages are caused by a build-up of fats, oils and grease. Food service operators must install a grease trap to prevent blockages. The most common issues experienced by food services in need of a new grease trap include:
- A broken grease trap that no longer operates properly.
- Filthy drains that are difficult to clean.
- No room to fit a grease trap.
- Unpleasant odours coming from the grease trap.
- An overflowing grease trap.
- A grease trap that costs too much to maintain.
At Envirogroup we have a range of Kitchen grease traps to suit your business’ needs including the spectacular Grease Guardian traps which are 95% efficient. These automatic grease traps are unique because they are completely self-cleaning and feature an effective removal system.
We also install and maintain grease traps. Grease traps are incredibly easy to install and are compliant with most commercial kitchens.